Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Have you love someone so much it makes you cry?
Have you ever needed something so bad that you can't sleep at night?
Have you ever try to find the words but they don't come out right?
Have you ever... Have you ever..."

it's crazy sometimes one is easily affected by those who you have feelings for. Your friends, family and those you simply wish is yours. Sometimes it can be so torturous. Anyway, I'm typing this entry just after seeing him. I feel so stupid that I actually can be affected by him and everything. I show a tired and bored face which isn't the case, perhaps it's a my way to hide the truth that I'm happy I guess. After all we belong to different world, wide apart that is. I should be so over all of these things knowing that nothing will work out but remain as a platonic friendship. Sometimes things don't need to be made know and speak out so that the other party knows. I guess to him I'm just another friend that he can made use and perhaps has no meaning to him. I should be quickly pull myself out of all these " I think I like him" thoughts.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home